We also started updating some of the block "names" that minecraft/forge stores in maps in preparation for upgrading to 1.7. This will cause MC to complain that blocks have changed but is just MC/forge letting you know that we updated stuff on our end so that once the fully get rid of external id's you won't have to type something like "extrabiomes.block.BlockCustomFlower:extrabiomes.block.BlockCustomFlower" and instead be able to do something more along the lines of "extrabiomesxl:flower1", much easier on the keyboard ehh?
Oh and we back-ported the new localization and smart tool tip code so that flowers and such can now have their tool tips localized. If anyone has any suggestions for flavor text for any of the flowers that don't have descriptions feel free to chime on in, although Annysia would probably prefer that you do it over on the official forums thread where you gets notifications about such any posts.
Download EbXL 3.15.6
Change LogBug fixes:
- Fixed crash with tukMC and any other mod that creates fake items for render resulting in invalid metadata in the item form for Mini, Quarter and Elbow logs.
- Fix server crash from missed placed SideOnly in BlockCustomFlower.
- Tool tips for flowers are now localized, and will automatically wrap text so that it does not need to manually be formatted as such in the localization.
- Flower names localization has changed for easier translation in the future. No more extrabiomes.flower.0, as the localization string now says the flower name. This breaks most existing translation, but will be better in the long run.
- Some blocks had their internal "keys" changed in preparation for updating to 1.7, this will result in MC saying that some blocks have changed but it is not an issue as it will not break anything in 1.6.
1.7 Update Blurb
Not much new news about 1.7 at the moment as I personally have been catching up on sleep and dealing with my full time job, and other outside of modding stuff along with getting 3.15.6 out the door.
That said I do have stairs completed so there is that, but they may end up getting a little more work as they way that vanilla handles stairs is a little restrictive for what I would like to do with the block config file, but that will have to wait for the moment.